Step by Step Directions for Logging into Membership Only Site
First Time and New/Reset Password Login
This procedure returns a temporary password to the email address for the member on file with NwRSA. This email address will send you a temporary password.
Using your favorite browser on a computer:
- Open the login page. To do this go to the NwRSA website www.nwregionalspinners.org then click on the tab: “log in”
- Enter your first and last names as they appear on the mailing label for the latest issue of Loose Threads. If the Loose Threads mailing label contains a middle initial then please enter the first name and the initial and any period as part of the first name value.
- Click on the "Request Password" checkbox
- Click on the "Login" button
A temporary password to use will be sent to your email account. (If you don’t receive the password
within an hour of executing the procedure below please check the junk/spam email folder as your
email program may have placed the NwRSA temporary password in that folder.)
- Copy this temporary password as you will use it in your first login.
- Go to the webpage site and enter your username and this temporary password.
- Click on the "Login" button to bring up the "Password Change" page
- Enter the temporary password
- Choose a new password
- Enter the new password
- Enter the new password a second time in the "Confirm New Password" box
- Click on the "Update" button to change the password. Use this updated password on future logins.
- Next, click on the "Member Home" button
- You will now see the "Home" page for the NwRSA Members Only Area.
Normal Login Procedure
This is the normal login procedure to the NwRSA members only area of the NwRSA website. Using your favorite browser on a computer:
- Open the login page. Go to the NwRSA website www.nwregionalspinners.org then click on the tab: “log in”
- Enter your first and last names.
- Enter the password you created on your first login
- Click on the "Login" button. You will now see the "Home" page for the NwRSA members only area.
Please remember to LogOut when you are done by clicking on the LogOut link at the top or bottom of the webpage.
If you have any questions, please send them to the email address email@example.com.